{My Diet Journey} Whole Grain Breakfast Wrap

May 28, 2011

I have been quite busy lately ever since I started working full time. It's also the time of the year when so many things just keep happening the same time. I have a bachelorette party to plan for, a wedding shower to organize, the actual wedding to help with, and also relatives and friends coming to visit from overseas. But that doesn't stop me from eating healthy on my diet journey. I got a package of discounted whole grain tortilla wraps from the supermarket the other day and thought I could use them in my breakfast.You can put anything you like in the wrap. One day I added turkey meat in the wrap and another day I added eggs with chicken bacon strips.

Ingredients:
1 pc of Whole Grain Tortilla Wrap
1 slice of non-fat cheddar cheese (shredded)
1/4 cup of Minced onions
1 handful of minced turkey meat


Instructions:
1. Heat olive oil on pan and sauteed onions and turkey meat for 2 minutes or until onions are soft
2. Put onions and turkey meat in the center and sprinkle cheese on top evenly
3. Wrap and serve




{ A wrap is the way to go if you're running late to work. Just eat it in the car! }

Ingredients:
2 strips of Chicken bacon
1 Large egg
Minced onions
1 slice of non-fat cheddar cheese (shredded)

Instructions:
1. Heat oil in pan. Beat egg and fry like you would do for an omelette.
2. Put egg on the wrap. Put chicken strips in pan and pan-fry using half of the pan for 3 minutes in low-medium heat or until slightly brown.
3. Sauteed onions on the other half of pan for 2 minutes.
3. Add strips to egg and add onions on top. Sprinkle cheese on top.
4. Wrap and serve.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Come back soon :)

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, I'm Lorita. Hoping to inspire you to explore and create things that make life a bit more fun and beautiful.


Instagram