{My Bucket List} Mountain biking fun in Durham Forest

August 01, 2010




My first mountain biking experience and I haven't biked ever since elementary...It took me awhile to get used to biking again.

We went to Durham Forest and it was pretty nerve wrecking. The paths were very narrow and bumpy.  For the most part, I didn't know where I was going and what was ahead of me. I just followed my friends in front of me. And for some obscured reasons, I managed to bike around the forest without crashing into the trees.

Another item of my bucket list checked off! ✓



 



Check out my other bucket list activities!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Come back soon :)

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, I'm Lorita. Hoping to inspire you to explore and create things that make life a bit more fun and beautiful.


Instagram