{My Diet Journey} Chicken Lettuce Wrap

April 15, 2011

Finally, it's Friday! It's going to be the toughest because it's the weekend! So many temptations once you go out with your friends and not stay home to cook your own meal...I'll make sure I conquer the devil inside me.

For tonight's dinner, I had chicken breast again but thought it'd be a good idea to change it up a bit. So I made this Chicken lettuce wrap. Taste-wise is pretty good considering that I have to stay away from flavoured sauces. Who said your diet meal has to be boring and plain?

Chicken Lettuce Wrap

Ingredients:

2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, chopped into small pieces
1/2 red onions, chopped
1/2 red pepper, chopped
Salt and Pepper
1 tbs Olive oil
3 cloves of garlic
1/2 tbs of soy sauce
1 Lettuce
1 slice of non-fat cheddar cheese, grated

Instructions:

1. Chop all onions, garlic, red pepper and chicken into small pieces

2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium high and saute garlic.

3. Add chicken and cook until all white, approximately 5-7 minutes. Add remaining condiments and saute for another 5 minutes.

4. Season with salt and pepper. Add soy sauce for colour and saute again for 2 minutes.

5. Sprinkle some cheddar cheese on top before you serve, mix well and they will melt. To serve: put 1-2 spoonful of chicken mixture onto each lettuce leaf and wrap them up.


{  Serve with lettuce leaves}


{ That's a wrap! }

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Come back soon :)

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, I'm Lorita. Hoping to inspire you to explore and create things that make life a bit more fun and beautiful.


Instagram