Make a Fashion Statement at a Wedding!

July 22, 2012

I am a big fan of prints. It doesn't matter if they are leopard, zebra, floral, polka dots, geometric shapes, paisley or tessellation patterns. I'd go nuts. I fell in love with this chiffon dress and bought it immediately without thinking when I could wear this to. So this dress has pretty much been hiding in my closet since then. Until recently, I received an invitation to a wedding. I thought to myself, it's summer, it's a wedding, it's perfect occasion to wear the dress!

Make a fashion statement - Chiffon dress with colourful prints for weddingThis dress has a vibrate design printed on the chiffon. I love chiffon, it gives a flowy goddess kind of look. It has a purple satin under dress as well. I especially like the neckline with the gemstones and the little peek hole on the front chest. There's also a long slit at the front to show some of your legs. I feel sexy and feminine wearing this out to the wedding. It's a perfect dress, bright and colourful for summer time. That night, almost all the girls I saw are in plain fitted cocktail dresses. I stood out among them all yet not enough to steal the bride's spotlight.

Make a fashion statement - Chiffon dress with colourful prints for wedding

Make a fashion statement - Chiffon dress with colourful prints for wedding


I finally get to use this knuckle sequins clutch! Since my dress is chiffon and vibrant, the sequins on the clutch helps add a bit of glamour.

knuckle sequins clutchMake a fashion statement - Chiffon dress with colourful prints for wedding

{ Sorry for blurry picture }


Hope you like my dress as much as I do!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Come back soon :)

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, I'm Lorita. Hoping to inspire you to explore and create things that make life a bit more fun and beautiful.


Instagram