I'm Late {Last Minute Halloween Costume}

December 03, 2013

I'm Late {Last Minute Halloween Costume} White rabbit from Alice in wonderland


As this title suggests, I'm late on my post for Halloween. In fact, I'm super late, even for coming up with this year's Halloween outfit. I literally decided on my Halloween outfit the night before a party. Just like my previous Halloween, I scrambled from the closet and hoped for a light bulb moment. And I always get one. I decided to go as the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.

Here's what I've pulled together:
I'm Late {Last Minute Halloween Costume} White rabbit from Alice in wonderland
{Red blazer | Zara, White ruffled shirt | Costa Blanca, Grey dress pants | H&M, White slip ons | China town, Velvet cropped vest | Hong Kong}




Of course, accessories also play an important role in this outfit. Luckily I have a pair of rabbit ears and tail bought from few Halloweens ago. That time I dressed up as a Playboy bunny. For those who don't already own rabbit ears and tail, you can easily find them at any dollar store and party store. Then, I realize I'm missing the most crucial piece of accessory to complete the look. I need a pocket watch! I'm picky with my props. I need an oversized, vintage looking pocket watch to bring this costume together. So in no time, I decided to make my own.
I'm Late {Last Minute Halloween Costume} White rabbit from Alice in wonderland
{Handmade oversized pocket watch, Rabbit ears and tail kit | Dollar store}
I made the pocket watch out of cardboard and spray painted it in silver. That's the only colour spray paint I have sitting in my house otherwise I would definitely paint it gold. I printed the face of the watch on a piece of paper and glued them on the cardboard. Then I attached some random chain I found at home to it. And Voila! An oversized vintage looking pocket watch for my white rabbit costume! 

Download this template to make your own pocket watch too.

I'm Late {Last Minute Halloween Costume} White rabbit from Alice in wonderland
{Make your own oversized vintage looking pocket watch}


Be a last minute White Rabbit for next Halloween!

Oh, and definitely work appropriate.  
I'm Late {Last Minute Halloween Costume} White rabbit from Alice in wonderland
{White Rabbit costume from Alice in Wonderland}


You Might Also Like

1 comments

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, my name is Lorita. This is a journal of my personal style, travel adventures, food excursions, recipe experiments, DIY tutorials and every little thing in life.


Instagram