Happy Easter Nail Art

April 21, 2014

I painted my nails for Easter this year as part of my tradition of doing something festive for the occasion. Check out my previous Easter posts. I used nail stickers that I bought a century ago from Hong Kong. I never gotten the chance to use it until now. The colour and style seem to fit perfectly with the theme. So yay!




The secret trick to paint uniform circles on the nails is to use the back of the toothpick then apply a layer of transparent coating on top once they are dried.

{L.A. Colours in White | True Colors in Pleasures | Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Blue Away}

Hope you all had a Happy Easter with loads of chocolate eggs!

--
Check out my nail arts here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Come back soon :)

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, I'm Lorita. Hoping to inspire you to explore and create things that make life a bit more fun and beautiful.


Instagram