Trick or Cake Pops for Halloween?

October 08, 2014

Trick or Cake Pops for Halloween?

Halloween is just a few weeks away! Besides dressing up for Halloween, which I normally would (see posts here), I realize I have never made any food or desserts for this occasion. Perhaps, I keep thinking that I need to make them creepy and gory, which is not really what I like to make.
Trick or Cake Pops for Halloween?
{Ghostly cake pops}
So, I decided to think with a different lens and dress up my cake pops into some Halloween characters. I didn't think they could be so adorable and halloween-y.  I actually had a lot of fun making these.

These are all chocolate cake pops that I covered with candy melt and homemade fondant.  I used edible markers to draw the ghostly faces. So convenient! I also tried using melted candy to pipe the cobwebs for the first time. Although, only one turned out okay... oh well. Better keep practicing!

Trick or Cake Pops for Halloween?
{Peek-a-boo cake pops from Super Mario Bros, Spider cake pops, batty bats, mummy cake pops}

Which Halloween cake pop do you like the most?

Happy trick or treating!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for visiting {every little thing}. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Come back soon :)

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, my name is Lorita. This is a journal of my personal style, travel adventures, food excursions, recipe experiments, DIY tutorials and every little thing in life.


Instagram