Happy Strawberry Day! {Round-up of My Favourite Strawberry Recipes}

February 27, 2017

It's National Strawberry Day! Everyone who knows me personally or have been following my blog for some time would know that I'm a big fan of strawberries. My friends like to call me a strawberry monster. And I'm proud of it! Strawberries are lovely in shape, juicy and sweet. They look cute in pictures and just very appetizing. Here I did a full day of strawberry picking and dinner party to give you an idea of how cray cray I'm with this fruit!

To celebrate this special day, I'm sharing a round-up of some of my favourite strawberry recipes. 

Winnie the Pooh Gluten-Free Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce


Strawberry Spare Ribs

Strawberry Spare Ribs

Rolled Up Pancakes with Mixed Berries




Pan-Fried Fillet with Strawberry Salsa


Strawberry Yogurt Parfait with Cheerios




Because of strawberries' unique shape and vibrant colours, they are also great for creating food art. I love transforming them into roses and Santa Claus on Christmas!


{Strawberry Roses}


Learn how to make strawberry roses here


{Strawberry Santas}



To create these adorable strawberry Santas, all you need to do is cut out the stems, slice the strawberries tip off and add some whipped cream in between the pieces. For the eyes, you can insert chocolate sprinkles in the whipped cream and you're set!

What's your favourite strawberry recipe?

Happy Strawberry Day!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. looks delicious! Can't wait to finally have fresh local strawberry where I live

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Come back soon :)

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, I'm Lorita. Hoping to inspire you to explore and create things that make life a bit more fun and beautiful.


Instagram